A biscuit is a flour baked snacks mostly consumed in all part of the world. In some part of the world, they are termed “cookies”. They are usually sweet and can be made with chocolate, sugar and other sweeteners. There are several types of biscuit depending on the active ingredient involved. They include: ginger biscuit, coconut biscuit, chocolate chip, digestive biscuit etc.
Here is a detailed explanation on how to make crispy coconut groundnut biscuit.
1/2 cup of grated coconut
2 cups of flour
1/4 cups of granulated sugar
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup of groundnut
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoon margarine.
1. Mix all the ingredients together adding the beaten egg to make a stiff paste.
2. Roll out very thinly and cut into shapes.
3. Prepare your baking pan by greasing with butter and dust lightly with flour.
4. Place your biscuit into the pan
5. Gently pour fine sand and stones into the pot and place an aluminum or metal plate on it and heat up to 5 minutes.
6. Place your baking powder into the pot and bake for 6 minutes untill light brown.
7. Remove from the pan and cool. Store in an airtight tin.
How can one order this food then
Looks delicious, really miss this dish
Cookies are my favorite… Thanks for the article.